Saturday, June 25, 2011


REMEMBER: when you leave this Earth, you can take with you nothing that you have received, only what you have given.

And everything I'm dying to tell you is everything I wish you'd say.

"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think."-Horace Walpole.

"I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don't know why but some people fill the gaps and others emphasize my loneliness. In reality those who satisfy me are those who simply allow me to live with my idea of them."-Anais Nin
^this is so so true. I have noticed that a majority of what I like, or think I like, I actually don't like that much. It's just the IDEA of things that appeal to me. For example: those smart, too-cool-to-care business people who rush around with that all assuming take-away paper cup of coffee. I don't even like coffee that much, it makes me feel jiggy and nervous but I'll order a take away coffee because that IDEA appeals to me. I know, it's silly.

A LITTLE MOTIVATION: Pain doesn't tell you when you oaght to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows that if you continue, you will change. Don't let it stop you from being who you can be. Exhaustion tells you when oaght to stop. You only reach your limit when you can go no further.

The eyes see only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

You will seek me and you will find me in the wasteland of your mind when the night comes falling from the sky.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genuis, and its better to be absolutely rediculous than absolutely boring."-Marilyn Monroe.

One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future , for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.

APOLOGISING: does not mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."-christopher Robbin.

GREAT people talk about IDEAS
AVERAGE people talk about THINGS
SMALL people talk about OTHER PEOPLE.

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.

Use things not people. Love people not things.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.

Never tell anyone your problems. 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

I watched and listened and saw-heard in mind-dazzel.

Steal from life the pleasure of firm and passionate flesh- a pleasure that evaporates faster than good intentionsand is the nearest thing to heavan you will find in this stinking world, where everything decays, beginning with beauty and ending with memory.

The sun was rising in a blue sky the colour of good luck, and a clean breeze brought with it the smell of the sea.

"It's a good thing i noticed it, otherwise I wouldn't have seen it."-Winnie The Pooh.

Don't be afraid to be a fool. Remember, you cannot be young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest from it. Because cynicism is self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world becauase we are afraid it will hurt or dissapiont us. Cynics always say no, but saying yes begins things, saying yes is how things grow, saying yes leads to knowledge. 'Yes' is for young people, so for as long as you have the strength to, say yes!

"A wise girl kisses but does not love, listens but doesn't believe and leaves before she is left."- Marilyn Manroe.

No comments:

Post a Comment