Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter- The greatest wizard that ever lived.







Wednesday, July 13 2011, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 opened in cinima's all over SA, and believe you me I, Tayla-Paige van Sittert, was VERY present.


Let's just say that a world without HP is grossly unimagineable. At first, when I was dumb to the magic powers of this other world, I was a cynic. What was all the stupid fuss over this harry potter character?-I used to think. Its so lame and predictable. NO NO NO NO NO!!! That, my friends, is soooo not the case.


After a very memorable trip through the seven books that held an easy escape from my bleak reality (in comparison) I became utterly dedicated to my fellow HP friends. At the end of the series, life was void of meaning. I felt hollow, as if I was missing something enormous. My heart pained. It was unbearable not having these wizards to share my days and nights with. And now the movie series are over too! Oh, my sad and miserable life!!


Tomorrow I'm off to get my own set of HP books. I might purchase a wand, a robe and an owl, just incase Hogwarts realises my magic potential. Any day now.






No comments:

Post a Comment